Georgia-Atlanta

Tight Budget- Need Rehearsal and Day of Coordinator

Has anyone had luck finding a coordinator for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding on a budget? Ideally, I'd like to find someone who is just getting started and wants to use my wedding to build their portfolio. I'll provide the itinerary details and they'll be responsible for *trying their best* to make sure all events move along in an organized, timely fashion. Let me know if you have anyone in mind!!

Thanks!

Re: Tight Budget- Need Rehearsal and Day of Coordinator

• elexanicaelexanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

I might be able to help. Do you have a certain budget for a doc, and when is your wedding?!

Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! Our wedding is May 29, 2011 in Blue Ridge, GA. Quite honestly, we don't have much to spend on this part of the wedding. We're ideally looking for someone who needs the experience/portfolio sample and we'll pay for their gas + a minimal amount. I know it sounds cheap but we're paying for the whole wedding ourselves and we have to be creative and cut corners where possible. I am hopeful that there is someone out there who needs the experience and this will be a good match for them!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh darn! I'm coordinating a wedding already that day!

I would say you should try craigslist. There are alot of planners/coordinators who are starting and who are willing to do it for free or really cheap. Other idea...would be to check out the wedding bee. They have a whole classifed section. Alot of free planners on there too!

Hoefully that helps!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try her, I just got this off the site! Good Luck!

Hi Bees!

I am an aspiring wedding planner located in the South and Middle Georgia area who would LOVE to help you with your wedding. I especially enjoy brides who are on a budget and helping them find creative ways to stay on budget. There are many stresses that come with planning a wedding on top of your already busy schedule so let me do it for you! I will offer you discounted rates that work within your budget! If you are interested please pm me or email me at twobirdsweddings@gmail.com. I look forward to talking with you!

Thanks!

Ashley

• edited December 2011
    Thanks! I"ll reach out to her now. Really appreciate your help.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Of course!

FYI--I did see a few others from your area. One of them said free for the southern part. I would check them all out! Maybe you'll find yourself a better deal--or FREE!!

Good Luck and Congratulations again!  :)
  • adrianzbrideadrianzbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine was really reasonably priced, and she has a lot of experience... Kaye at Atlanta Event and Design.  Just Google her or see my vendor reviews.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards