Ohio-Columbus

Gahanna Sanctuary Deposit

Okay so I am really interested in the sanctuary for our venue and I had posted about the pricing previously on here but I was just wondering if anyone on here was there recently and could tell me what their actual deposit is that they require to book a date. Most of our wedding is being paid for with tax returns but I really want to try and scrape together our deposit so we can get our date reserved. My number one choice for a date was already taken :(

Re: Gahanna Sanctuary Deposit

• I visted it last thursday! I'm pretty sure it was 50% of the total cost plus a 125 cleaning deposit. The cost for sat was 975, I don't remember the cost for fri.
  • We had our wedding there last September and as of then the deposit was 50% of the total cost (which previously the total cost was $975 for the day). The check you have to write as a deposit for cleaning we didn't have to give them until we gave them the rest of the money (which was due 30 days out I do believe), and they don't cash that check unless you don't take out the trash or something after the wedding.
  • Thanks ladies! The rate is sooo reasonable for the whole day! I love the space!
  • It looks better once everything is set up - I know I was a little worried prior to my wedding that it wouldn't look "nice" enough, but with some simple table setups and decor, it worked out beautifully (and looked great in pictures!)
  • Do you have any photos you can share with us Brit?
  • For those of you using the Sanctuary, how are you doing food and alcohol?
  • Our plan is Carfagnas Kitchen for food...buffet style! We are buying our own alcohol and we are thinking about just doing wine, beer kegs, and a signature drink. It will depend on how well we budget and what kind of deals we find!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards