Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Park Lane Villa

I am just starting my planning process, does anyone have any information on Park Lane Villa in Cleveland?  I really haven't heard anything about it but it sounds like it would be a great reception site.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks

Re: Park Lane Villa

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked into it during my venue searches.  I LOVED it, but it was a little too small for my guest list and I want to have an outdoor ceremony so I would have had to rent a sep. venue to do so.  The quote I got was something like $95-$125 per person (all-inclusive: food, alcohol, chivari chairs, linens, parking, security, etc.)  The space was built in the 1920's and was a speakeasy.  It has been refurbished in the last few years to be in the same splendor.  It was SO elegant.  I would highly recommend to anyone who has a small enough guest list.  

You should definitely make an appointment to go see it.  I met with Melissa and she was very helpful and accomodating.

Good Luck and hope it is what you are looking for. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's also important to note that they charge a $3,300 rental fee. Woah! And, they don't have any discounted pricing for Friday or Sunday weddings-- I felt they were totally unreasonable when it came to negotiating pricing, so we went elsewhere.
  • Options
    ashleykinelashleykinel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiancé and I were really into this place but decided to pass on it. It was a beautiful place and almost perfect, but with pricing was a little high, we decided to continue our search. I got the same quote as listed above, $95-$125 per person. I was planning on having 140 guests, so I would at least spend $14,000 on the rental/food/alcohol/linens. Then I would have to add photography, wedding dress, suit, florals, centerpieces, cake, and anything else I wanted to add in. I was looking at $20k plus in the long run. I'm not sure what your budget is, but it can really add up!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    About how many guests can this venue hold?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards