New York-Western

Bridal Shop Reccomendations

Does anyone have reccomendations for bridal shops in the Buffalo area?

Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shop Reccomendations

• Alfred Angelo! I got my dress there and LOVED my consultant Jessica.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Christine's Bridal. They have a shop in Cheektowaga and one in Clarence/Williamsville. Tried on dresses there and we got our BM dresses from there.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    MA Carr was my favorite shop in Buffalo. I went to a few other but they seemed to know the most about the dresses and were very professional.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • We got out BMs dresses from Alfred Angelo and had a good experience, and I got mine from Bridal Chateau and would highly recommend it. Sam was my consultant.
  • I went to MA Carr and was pretty happy with my experience.  Since it was my first time trying on dresses and I also live out of town, I didn't end up buying there, but I was able to narrow down the styles I was looking for.  

I'll also throw out there that one of my good friends from Buffalo bought her dress at a shop in Rochester--she said in her opinion, Rochester offers a much better selection of shops. I don't have specifics, but she has good taste so I trust her! :)  It's just something to think about since I wouldn't have normally thought of going to another city so close by to look, but it might be worth it if you don't have luck with any places in the B'lo.  Good luck!  Dress shopping was my favorite part of this whole planning process. :)

Alison
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards