South Asian Weddings

Mehndi Event Locations in NY/NJ

HI Ladies, 

My Fiancee and I are currently looking a mehndi location to have our event. We want to invite our close family members and use this as a time for everyone to mingle. My sister had hers at Crest Hollow Country Club. I am looking for any suggestions other than the country clubs in Long Island.  For about 100 people- any suggestions? ( Ideally in Queens, but willinging to look into other areas). 

Re: Mehndi Event Locations in NY/NJ

• I'm not familiar with Queens etc, but  have you looked into restaurants in your area that might have a large party room? Maybe something like that would work better?

ExerciseMilestone
  • Terrace on the Park?
  • Thanks ladies!

Currently I have narrowed my choices down to Michael Anthony's In NJ and Chelsea Piers!

Wish me luck!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_mehndi-event-locations-nynj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:cebc3a70-7ccc-4877-8058-3d9cdae1bf0bPost:5e93dfb2-c420-4154-b274-619a916922b5">Mehndi Event Locations in NY/NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI Ladies,  My Fiancee and I are currently looking a mehndi location to have our event. We want to invite our close family members and use this as a time for everyone to mingle. My sister had hers at Crest Hollow Country Club. I am looking for any suggestions other than the country clubs in Long Island.  For about 100 people- any suggestions? ( Ideally in Queens, but willinging to look into other areas). 
    Posted by pearlp[/QUOTE]Hey  hope i am not too late but I have many suggestion for you ..pleae contact me  i am wdding planner located in new jersey i can help you with any services you might need . Looking forward to hear from you<div>
    </div><div>Thanks</div><div>Poonam Khanna</div><div>RSVP Events </div><div>rsvpeventllc@gmail.com</div><div><a href="http://www.rsvpby.com" rel="nofollow">www.rsvpby.com</a></div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    <div>
    </div><div>

</div></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards