Illinois-Chicago

photobooth??

Opinions on photobooths?? Found one company (Concept One in Bloomingdale, IL) that is offering it for $695, cheapest by far!! some promotion they were running at the bridal show.. i only have till dec 30th to book it at that price. any reviews on that company?? all the other companies are over $1000, and therefore out of budget.

Re: photobooth??

• edited December 2011
    I have not heard of Concept One but that is a great price! Do they include a book of the photos for you afterwords? A friend used Magbooth and they did an awesome job. They had an attendent there, unlimited prints and included a book of all the prints after the fact. They were also all avalible online after so you or your guests could order prints or save it digitally for free. They were 1400 though but I thought that included a lot and it was really cute. I am definitly interested in doing a photobooth at mine and thought I would for sure use Magbooth but now that I am hearing other prices I'm not so sure...
    Future Mrs. H! Our Wedding Bio http://planningourbigday.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards