Not Engaged Yet

OK. So I'm coming out

I've made a couple of posts, but I've been lurking mostly. Trying to get a "feel" of the board. So I've decided before I start posting more and more and giving my opinion out; that I would introduce myself.  I'm 26 almost 27 in a couple of months :-/ I'm divorced but now have found the man who I'm really meant to be with. I met him while I was in the Coast Guard...I'm out now, he is still in. It took me awhile and a lot to get where I am now and couldn't be any happier. I love the sense of humor ya'll have here. Can't wait to see more pics and hear more stories!
When is my wedding

Re: OK. So I'm coming out

• breezerbbreezerb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe I'm the first to post on this one..

Welcome Coastie! Thanks for lurking and I love your quote. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

*No pony, no I do!*
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ok-im-coming-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cbe91943-98c5-45e2-93c4-4d9e8bff9e74Post:58acdc75-90bd-4a28-9746-ec1f5c767cfa">Re: OK. So I'm coming out</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe I'm the first to post on this one.. Welcome Coastie! Thanks for lurking and I love your quote. 
    Posted by breezerb[/QUOTE]

That's because you're the nice one, Breezer. (p.s. you're SO close to 500 now!)

Lurking is good, Coastie. :) So since you're a Coast guard, did you ever see the Guardian movie?
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hi Coastie!  I'm relatively new to the board too!  I'm 25 (26 in Feb.) and in a PhD program. Lurking around and reading what the wise women of this board say has been good for me :) and I've been jumping into conversations a bit more lately. I look forward to hearing more from you!
  • breezerbbreezerb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ok-im-coming-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cbe91943-98c5-45e2-93c4-4d9e8bff9e74Post:bd9142fe-25b2-4a14-ab02-6ec48b120ef5">Re: OK. So I'm coming out</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK. So I'm coming out : That's because you're the nice one, Breezer. (p.s. you're SO close to 500 now!)
    Posted by heyimbren[/QUOTE]

Awww Bren! No one ever calls me nice! Maybe I'm getting soft? Must be looking at all these pony pictures that's doing it to me...

I know, I can almost taste 500 and the bronze badge!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

*No pony, no I do!*
  • coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ok-im-coming-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:cbe91943-98c5-45e2-93c4-4d9e8bff9e74Post:bd9142fe-25b2-4a14-ab02-6ec48b120ef5">Re: OK. So I'm coming out</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK. So I'm coming out : That's because you're the nice one, Breezer. (p.s. you're SO close to 500 now!) <strong>Lurking is good, Coastie. :) So since you're a Coast guard, did you ever see the Guardian movie?</strong>
    Posted by heyimbren[/QUOTE]

Oh yes..contrary to belief it's really nothing what the CG is. I mean that happens but only like 1/8 of a time.  It is really hard to become a rescue swimmer here. I cant help it though, I still like the movie, and I've even been yelled at in boot camp by someone who was in the movie :)
    When is my wedding
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome aboard!

A friend of mine got married in June to a guy in the Coast Guard...poor thing moved to Guam with him 2 weeks after the wedding, he was home for 3 weeks or so then left for training or something for 2 months.  She's so excited because he'll be home tomorrow and their stuff will finally arrive tomorrow as well (she took the basic stuff and has been using thrift store finds till all their wedding gifts arrived).
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wurrrrrd up, homeslice.

Thanks for lurking first, you're pro;)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Howdy, Pardner.  Lurkin's always useful 'round these parts... be sure ta keep yer sense of humor too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards