October 2013 Weddings

Attn: Lurkers

I've said this before,

Come out, come out, whereever you are!

Some of you have posted in the Getting to Know you and Show your Bling, some also asked to be added to the Wedding Day stickey, but you never talk. Whats up?!

Re: Attn: Lurkers

• We like you and we dont bite hard so come play!
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Ro041Ro041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2012
    I looked at the Getting to Know You post and couldn't believe there were 102 posts!  Then I realized I never added my info.  Maybe I will do that right now.....work is slow today, so it would be a perfect time!  I also have to thank any veterans out there for my three day weekend!

• I never posted in the getting to know you post since it was just too long! 102 respones is  a lot!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_attn-lurkers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:83a4d4f3-1437-4e98-922e-d506a3fa80dbPost:69e6e5e8-7dc2-42eb-8254-6a1571342a1c">Re: Attn: Lurkers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I never posted in the getting to know you post since it was just too long! 102 respones is  a lot!
    Posted by SewInLoveWithDMB[/QUOTE]

Plus the ppl that post in there and then never come back. Whats the point?

• lol i was just sitting here thinking maybe i should post in the "getting to know you" post since i haven't done that yet, but then this thread caught my eye :-)

I've only just begun (couple of months) and have started two threads already. guess i wasn't afraid to just jump right in lol but i haven't really chatted or got to know anyone here yet.

so i guess this is my official hello!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards