North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Wedding Hair in Durham

I'm getting married in durham where my fiance is from, but I am not. Does anyone have a great hair stylist in Durham. I'd like to go get my haircut from them over the holidays when we are down. Thanks in advance! 
Ginger
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wedding Hair in Durham

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Garden Salon - http://gardensalon.com/

A friend of mine works there and she is REALLY great - she was part of the original staff when the place started on Parish St in downtown Durham (now it's on Erwin Rd) Her name is Erin.  All of their stylists are great.  You can also do online scheduling, which is great since you're from OOT. 

Good luck! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my hair done at Bella Trio Salon.  It's on Fayettville, down the road from Southpoint Mall.  Jodi did my hair, she often does hair for bridal magazine photo shoots.  I was very happy with my hair, and my bridesmaids' and MOB's.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    britzer152britzer152 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Posh the Salon. They are WONDERFUL and their prices are pretty good- if your BMs or moms want to get their hair done its like $47 each and they do memosas and crackers and cheese and stuff on your wedding day.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards