Florida-South Florida

Tux for the groom/groomsmen?

I have to get the tux situation out of the way asap! Where are you ladies getting or planning on getting  the tux rental for the hubby and friends?

Re: Tux for the groom/groomsmen?

• edited December 2011
    We used Mens Wearhouse... it was the easiest.  We picked out the tux in about 20 minutes.  The guys are already done since they went and got measured in less than a week.  There are some local places around here that have given 2 free tux rentals at bridal shows, but Mens Wearhouse was just convenient since the guys live in different states.  Groom is free, he selected one that was about $178. The guys and dads were about $150. 
  • PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! By the way, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your shoes!!! Ahhhhh that is almost exactly what i had in mind!!! Where did you get them?????
  • edited December 2011
    Yea I freakin' loooooove Angel's shoes too!!!!!!! Badgley Mischka baby!!!

I went with Ted Barry Tuxedos in Deerfield Beach. Groom was $159 and the GM were $139.

I have a $10 Mens Wearhouse Gift Card if anyone wants to buy it off me!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    manny's formalwear... ramiro, the owner, was amazing and really helped us choose the right tux that we both liked...  and both my FI & dad got theirs free!!!

shoes: LOVE the Badgley Mischkas!!!!!!!!!!!! I have those in black for my rehearsal dinner =)
  • edited December 2011
    OMG I know how you feel the guys still havent gone but they all promised to go next week LOL..we are doing Mens Warehouse... FI can get a free Suit (to keep) or a free rental tux...plus they have the colors to match the girls since they work directly with davids bridal.... see thier website for details :)
  • herculeschloeherculeschloe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We went to Men's Wearhouse as well. Do you know that when the guys went in for fittings, the salesmen in the store said it was really early for fittings? Why would I wait until the last minute and stress myself out?! Ugh, men just don't get it...

• edited December 2011
    Men's Warehouse. Since the tux rentals were almost $200, we are having the guys buy their suits instead. They are really nice...orginally cost $400 but they have a sale going on this week that is buy one get one free so the suits are coming out to $200 each. Same as a rental but they get to keep it!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yup, they are Badgley Mischka's, Xolani.  I got them from Ideeli.  They are just my ceremony shoes.  I am still looking for fun red shoes for the reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards