California-Los Angeles
Options

HAIR STYLIST/MAKEUP RECOMMENDATION- THOUSAND OAKS

hello! can anyone recommend a hair stylist/makeup artist/salon in the thousand oaks area? my wedding is there, in august, but i'm not from the area. need recs! thanks!

Re: HAIR STYLIST/MAKEUP RECOMMENDATION- THOUSAND OAKS

• Options
    I am a freelancing hair dresser and makeup artist, I have specialized in weddings for the last 8 years workings for some of the top hotels in southern california and laguna beach,ca.  If you would like more info on my services and pricing please email me at ashleylintott@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    Luz at John Thomas Salon has been my hairstylist for 16 years, and she made my hair look flawless on my wedding day.  Her rates are very reasonable, and she will come to your location (I was married at the Westlake Inn).  

I adored my makeup by a woman named Marina, and she's located at the Salon at the Oaks (which conveniently is located in the same parking lot).  

When I did my trial it was very nice because they were located so close to each other.  Both women were on time, professional, and most importantly - made me look flawless!

I would use them both again in a heartbeat!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi, I used Crystal Robinson for makeup & Karen B. for Hair.  They are both located in Moorpark/Thousand Oaks area and will come to you!  They were so good!  Crystal has a great website and is so sweet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hello, I do makeup for weddings and close to the area if you need me to come by for a trial run. I also work with a great hair stylist that would be able to do your makeup. I have done weddings, photoshoots and red carpet even for VH1 Mob Wife RaMonna Rizzo. Please feel free to contact me for my website, pictures, recomedations with numbers or any questions you might have. You can email me for an immediate response. Thank You Chanel Love Makeupbychanellovegmail.com
  • Options
    try becca with kissnmakeup4u.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards