Tennessee

Chattanooga.....

Hi,

I am looking for a cheapish venue in the Chattanooga area to have my wedding and reception. Any great experiences out there?

Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chattanooga.....

• corkietncorkietn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well....what are you looking for (indoor , outdoor, church...)? what is your budget? I'm in Chatt but decided to have our wedding in rising fawn, ga because the venue we found is 1)gorgeous and 2) pretty much all inclusive
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • TheGlamouristTheGlamourist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We checked out Rising Fawn, too, & it was beautiful but too small for our needs; we're getting married at the Tivoli.  They're pricier (for us), but we get the venue all day + staff + insurance.

Have you considered attending the Premier Bridal Fair tomorrow?  There are a TON venue exhibitors who will be there.  I'm going with my mum & MIL; if you print out the coupon on the website it knocks the price down to $8 (though without coupon it's only $10, but hey).  You'll be able to chat with vendors, see what's included, get prices & brochures.

http://chattanooga-bridalshow.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LuckyJosie07LuckyJosie07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm having a similar issue. We're getting married at the Patten Chapel at UTC...which is beautiful and I love it...but it has left me looking for a reception site. I'm trying to keep everything indoors since we're getting married in March and the weather can be so unpredictable around here. Have you given any thought to getting married at the Tennesee Aquarium? I really liked the idea...and almost went for it myself!

Have you had any luck since you posted this?

• litbitsexylitbitsexy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Gordon Lee Mansion in Chickamauga, GA, they also have the Gordon Lee Mills which is cheap and pretty. They both have websites with prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards