Honeymoon Discussions

st james vs. wild orchid montego bay, jamaica

Does anyone know why Secrets St. James costs more than Secrets Wild Orchid in Jamaica. I cannot figure it out! AND with most bookings you can visit the other resort!

Re: st james vs. wild orchid montego bay, jamaica

• we did Secrets Maroma --and last month got a packet from Secrets.  This is the first one they have that you can hop from 1 to the other.  I thought they priced out the same when we considered there for our 1 year anniversary, but have decided to do Costa Rica instead.  Both look gorgeous and my TA says they are amazing as she went and saw the resorts before they opened in Jan.  I used Jen at VIP.  PM me if you want her info. 
  • I have been toying with the idea of booking Secrets Jamaica (not sure which property, but if the Wild Orchid is cheaper, I'd go with that). We are going to take our honeymoon at the end of April & I've hesitated booking because the resort is brand new & I'm worried they won't work the kinks out in time. Any suggestions? Dooberry, has your TA said anything about this? I know she visited the resorts already, but did she mention how they're opening would go & whether it would be worth the money to visit now versus waiting until things are brought up to full speed? TIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards