June 2012 Weddings

Checks

So busy weekend. We went to one of those shows where they try to sell you pots and pans. Ended up buying them. My FI complains day and night about our current ones so when they did there demo it won us over. Then the free four day three night cruise they threw is helped. So we walked away with a cruise, 2night 3day stay at a resort, toasting flutes, and pots and pans a full lifetime warranty.

After that we went and picked out the tuxedos. Got the groom measured. Oh, man he hated this, especially since it was at the same time as the play-offs.

Today, I downloaded all our ceremony music so just need to put it on a CD. Later I am going to finish the ringbearer pillow. Just need to embroider the back with our names and date and put it together.

Oh, I also finished the template for our invites.

Is anyone else having a hardtime with the wedding day timeline.
imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checks

• Congrats on the checks.

The timeline has me worried, not sure where to even began lol I keep putting it off to do for another day.
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_checks-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:05bba311-54ce-4dec-9083-23077ddf6984Post:4dc29617-d36a-4763-a8bc-aa1ffd02b4d2">Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE] Is anyone else having a hardtime with the wedding day timeline.
    Posted by mjradney[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the checks!

And yes! The timeline is killing me! I have no idea when to start the day or how long anything will take!
  • congrats on the checks! you guys accomplished a lot this weekend!
  • Holy super productive!

I haven't started my timelime yet. I have to finish a few other things before I work on mine. 
  • Congrats! And I kind of think I'll end up doing the timeline the day before. haha

• just be careful, those cruises aren't usually free as they say. It is a scam, research their name on line. 

Congrats on the other checks though. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I won the same getaway from Royal Prestige! Can't use it til I turn 21 though :(
  • Congrats on the checks!  Was it with Royal Prestige or Celebrity China and Crystal?
  • Celebrity China is who we got it through. The way I look at it is we got a good pot set so we cant complain.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_checks-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:05bba311-54ce-4dec-9083-23077ddf6984Post:cd9b0a95-2a35-4c60-9b7f-e41fbee3c731">Re: Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]Celebrity China is who we got it through. The way I look at it is we got a good pot set so we cant complain.

Their pots and pans are great!  I have them too. 

Tip about the cruise - you will still have to pay the taxes on it.  If I remember right it's $40 pp.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_checks-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:05bba311-54ce-4dec-9083-23077ddf6984Post:6d877c56-8686-4533-9159-c8adef2036b9">Re: Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Checks : Their pots and pans are great!  I have them too.  Tip about the cruise - you will still have to pay the taxes on it.  If I remember right it's $40 pp.
    Posted by MMRoberts11[/QUOTE]

The guy did tell us about this. We figure this plus airfare, passport, and such. Did you go on yours already?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_checks-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:05bba311-54ce-4dec-9083-23077ddf6984Post:d6df2c8f-d41a-4d30-8312-93e9dd1dd389">Re: Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Checks :   The guy did tell us about this. We figure this plus airfare, passport, and such. Did you go on yours already?

Nope, I gave it to my ILs to use.  My FI isn't really a cruise person and then were talking about wanting to go so we gave it to them.  I think they are waiting until this summer to use it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards