Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

bridal prep and wedding night suite?

im getting married march 17, 2012 and I've recentely just started looking for a suite for my bridal prep and wedding night. any suggestions because ive googled hotels in new orleans and looking at all those but nothing really popped out at me. i want something that will look amazing in pictures and big enough for about 10 people (not to sleep but get ready). It needs to be in the city but can be a hotel or rental house. help, please!! ;)

Re: bridal prep and wedding night suite?

• Options
    Queen JaneQueen Jane member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you booked a venue yet? This was one thing I really wanted out of a venue, a place for us to get ready.

I might check out suites in some of the B&B's, I bet you could find something lovely.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked English turn country club for reception but the ceremony is at st.John the baptist. So anywhere down town or even garden district will work! Thanks for your input! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ya I would suggest trying the mansions and b&b's in the garden district. Good luck!
  • Options
    phunluvin82phunluvin82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a suite at Hotel Monteleone.  I got a discount on it b/c we also booked room blocks there...without the discount, I think it would have cost a fortune :(

But, my photographer has done Monteleone pics before and mentioned in passing that pictures on the roof and by the carousel always come out great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ill have to see about getting a block! just a suite there was over $600/night!
  • Options
    burnsie36burnsie36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Windsor Court or Loews.  I checked out both of their suites and they are absolutely beautiful.  I do agree about getting a hotel block, once you get that then that hotel can give you a suite for a much better price.  Good Luck! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Make sure if you go with Monteleone to talk to them about the renovations they are starting this year!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls!! Im going to go to the city today and visit some hotels to view their suites and talk prices and blocking rooms. i will be sure to ask monteleone about the renovations. im also going to stop by loews and windsor court! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards