Jewish Weddings

Wedding Program

We are having a reform Jewish Ceremony with a Bedeken beforehand. I'm having a bit of trouble doing my program. Anyone willing to share their program with me? That would be great!

mlang319 AT gmail.com

Thank you!
TTC the journey begins October 2011 image

Re: Wedding Program

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Unfortunately, my program was on my old computer which is permanently fried, so I cannot send it to you.  But Rachiemoo sent me hers when I needed help, and it was very useful, so ask her if she will email hers to you.

• RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I just sent you mine, I had a conservative ceremony so I am guessing that some things may be different (for example, the rings).
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mickeypottermickeypotter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rachimoo, can you send it to me too as I am having a conservative ceremony?

silvermanberkowitzwedding at gmail dot com
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Our rabbi sent us several programs from past weddings he has officiated.  It has been very helpful in crafting the wording for our's.  This way when he proofs it, everything should be acceptable!  I am still working on mine but if you still want to see, I should be done next week or so.  Good luck! 
  • shortee426shortee426 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_jewish-weddings_wedding-program?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:399Discussion:8911dcb7-64de-4dce-b717-e722174a7eadPost:47036ef1-a4b5-4b35-b43c-5cbbfa5a197d">Re: Wedding Program</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just sent you mine, I had a conservative ceremony so I am guessing that some things may be different (for example, the rings).
    Posted by Rachiemoo[/QUOTE]

Do you think you can send it to me as well?  I'm trying to explore different options.

jessica and joshua 123 @ gmail

Thanks! :-)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_jewish-weddings_wedding-program?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:399Discussion:8911dcb7-64de-4dce-b717-e722174a7eadPost:0719d775-cb07-4152-b764-ba0ad32b8229">Re: Wedding Program</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our rabbi sent us several programs from past weddings he has officiated.  It has been very helpful in crafting the wording for our's.  This way when he proofs it, everything should be acceptable!  I am still working on mine but if you still want to see, I should be done next week or so.  Good luck! 
    Posted by kav131[/QUOTE]

Yes Please. Thank you!
  • aleznoffaleznoff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please send me the program layout too.  I would really appreciate it:
    Amy.Leznoff@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards