Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Rose Garden

Any input on The Rose Garden in Harahan? I'm trying to decide on a venue and I really liked Rose Garden, but haven't found anyone who has been there before? Thanks for any help!!

Re: Rose Garden

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been there for a reception but my reception in November is going to be there. I did a tasting and the food was great! Mrs. Vita is so sweet and she has been wonderful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 220 Invited image
    195 Ready to rock image
    12 Party Poopers image
    13 Needs to decide fast image RSVP Deadline: Past Due
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been to several receptions there and the food is always great.  It also looks really pretty since they renovated it.
  • Options
    hjgreenhjgreen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my wedding there on the 19th.  I will be doing my review soon (i just need the time to put it together).  
    It's definitely a great place to have your reception!  People are still coming up to me and saying what a fun time they had.  The food was great!  I had my doubts, but my hubby talked me into it.  He had been to several weddings/receptions there and said they were all wonderful.
    One minor snafu - be careful what dj you get.  The one we had messed up EVERYONE in the bridal partys name (yes, including mispronouncing our last name).  PM me, and I'll give you the info.
    That being said, it was minor and the only thing that went wrong.  I would still HIGHLY recommend them!

• Options
    palrmtpalrmt member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to a wedding there and it was beautiful.  they have a nice area set to the side for photos and the food was really good.  not sure on the prices but definitely something to look into
  • Options
    Trixie_LaRueTrixie_LaRue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there not too long ago and it was very pretty and the food was amazing! It's on my 'maybe' list!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards