July 2013 Weddings

Mothers

Here is my problem:
I have a step mom who I am very very close with, closer than my real mom. They are both doing a lot to help with the wedding. I love them very very much, dont get me wrong. I have no idea what to make the wear. What should I have them wear?!?! Should they wear different colors, the same, same style or do you have another idea? Also do I have FMIL wear the same color or does she get another color?

My main color is plum so if you have any ideas of what colors based on my questions they should wear that would be great!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mothers

• Are they asking for something to wear? If not Id just let them wear whatever they wanted outside of white and your bm dress color of course
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Agreed.  My mom and FMIL are picking out their own color and dress, though I think they'll ask my opinion.  You can offer suggestions, but definitely let them each pick a color they feel beautiful in.  If your main color is plum and they are looking for ideas, you could suggest jewel tones (ruby, sapphire, etc)
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yeah, they have been asking me, and wont leave it alone. I keep telling them I don't know, and they can pick whatever :) Thanks for the help ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • agreed. but I was like you. FMIL and mom asked. my colors are black white and blue, silver accents. since my moms fav color is black, she is wearing black, eve tho thats the color my BM are wearing. My FMIL is wearing blue, as she can wear the dress she wore to the last family wedding. If step mother asks, Im telling her silver.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards