• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

** adnilemydal **

so i just stalked your bio and we're doing like the same thing with our attendants! FI and I are each having 3 and theyre each wearing a different color, with corresponding GM/BMs...one of my colors is tangerine as well and i was hesitant because i'm like who would want to wear that?! but i asked one of my girls "would u ever want to wear orange....? or should i try to find a different color?" and she's like "thats PERFECT because orange and yellow are the colors that look best on me!" so i was super excited, cuz yes, it is very bright haha. anyway, just thought i'd share!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ** adnilemydal **

• how'd you get your FI to agree?

i tried....i failed
    image image

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • agree to what? the different colors?

• yep different colors
    image image

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • I'm doing different colors on my girls too...try to find a page of inspiration or make one with cutouts from magazines that shows the colors you are trying to do all next to each other, in different fabrics....my FI and mother weren't on board with me until I was able to show them a photo and they went Ooooohhh I get it and now they are behind my vision 100%.  Good luck!

September 2011 September Signature Challenge: My Wedding Colors

Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i guess i didn't really get him to agree...i was just like " i found what our colors are!" haha cuz the details and stuff he doesn't really care too much about. how I found them side by side, i went on davidsbridal.com and did the dress your wedding thing...and made the BMs and GM with their corresponding colors and stuff. like PP said, when people saw it, they were way more on board with the whole seperate colors thing!

• hey! sorry i was MIA, had a busy day yesterday! 

that's sooo cool! i'm glad to know you're doing the same thing because a lot of people have told me they think it isn't a good idea, argh... i haven't tried the david's bridal thing yet! i think that will defintely help! i was just at DB a few days ago with a friend to find my mistress of ceremony dress and saw tangerine... it wasn't too bad but still a bit too bright. then i saw they had that "slip" with the ribbon of color at the bottom that you can add under your dress to make it look like your dress is two-toned and i thought that was so neat! now i'm more determined to do that "dress your wedding party" thing and see, because i do so much better with visuals!! 

thanks, purple!! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    surprise BFP 1/1/12 ~ EDD 9/10/12 ~ M/C 2/2/2012
    thank you, baby angel, for showing us we can DO it!
    appt with RE 11/1/12 ~ "you should take a HPT, your period's due soon" "yeah right"
    whoops! surprise BFP #2 11/2/12! ~ EDD 7/13/13 ~ you gotta stick, lil one!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • that slip thing sounds cool! you just wear it under the dress? yours or the BMs?

• yeah, wear it under the BM dress! here's the link... 

too bad the model's dress is purple, i wish i could change it so i could see it! but again i haven't tried that "dress your party" tool so i hope they have it... purple, you could try that?? 
    appt with RE 11/1/12 ~ "you should take a HPT, your period's due soon" "yeah right"
  • i couldnt find it on there :/ thats cool though! when I go in i'll have to take a look!

• purple, the link didn't work?? i clicked on it and it worked fine? sorry about that!!! :(

it's called "satin peek-a-boo" and i found it in the separates section near the bridesmaid dresses at DB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards