Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Wednesday!

AW, confessions, open letters!

I don't know about you guys, but this week is slow for me!

Re: Wednesday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Weekend,
    Hurry your butt up so I can get away from the crazy kid I watch all week!

Slowly loosing my marbles,
    BTB
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a 3rd interview (phone was 1st, 2nd was the first face to face, now onto 2nd face to face) for the job I was talking about. I'm pretty excited as it took me an hour and a half to get to work this morning, and the job I'm interviewing for is 10 minutes from my house.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BP- I really hope you get this job! To me it sounds like you have it already!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome BP! Good luck!
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck, BP!

Dear Clouds,
    Where the F did you come from? When I walked to work this morning, there wasn't a cloud in the sky! Now I come back from a meeting and it's all overcast? Go away!
    Love,
    Jen
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AW - Like BP, I'm schedule for interview #3.  I had phone interviews with the recruiter (screening) and the hiring manager.  I'll be going for an in-person interview tomorrow!  I really hope this pans out.  I cant stand my job/coworkers.

AW#2 - Today is 100 days until the wedding!  Double-digits tomorrow.

I confess I'm taking time for a "doctor's appointment" tomorrow to get out of work for the interview.  I dont want to take a whole day because I'm trying to save PTO for the wedding/honeymoon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck BP and MH!!

AW:  My week has been MADE!!!!  FI just scored 3rd row tickets for Ray LaMontagne in August.  I am BEYOND excited!

Dear Mom,
    You made me cry yesterday. You drive me really, really batsh*t crazy sometimes.  But I'm glad you've found your happy place again. Let's not stray far from there, okay?
    Love,
    Bridezilla

Dear FI,
    Sorry I was a grouchy, crabby biotch yesterday.  You're awesome and I love you.
    Love,
    Me

Dear Chase Utley,
    Please smile when I meet you tomorrow so we can take a killer picture that will make my ex insanely jealous.
    Thanks,
    Your #1 Fan
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cara - ignore mom.  You'll be much saner for it.  Trust me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MH - I wish I could...I'm working on it! :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cara, even if CHase doesn't make ur ex jealous, know that I am jealous lol.  Lucky duck :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck BP and MH!

I confess that 24 days out and I can't concentrate at work already.  What am I going to be like the week of my wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My most exciting news is that my house is clean and I have clean clothes! What has my life turned into?!?!?!

Hillary  - Good Luck on your interview!

Cara - I second Stacy's jealousy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI's friends from college, GM in the wedding, and our former roommates got engaged over the weekend.  
    I confess I am worried about my wedding in relation to their wedding.  I guess my real confession is I'm sad/ pissed that my wedding is not a month form today like it should be but a year and a month instead.  

Their wedding will most likely be in the Bahamas as she lived there until she was 7 and is a duel citizen.  I am worried that two international weddings in one year will be a lot for our common friends.  Although I don't even know if they have a date in mind.  

I am really happy for them and I wish my wedding was happening soon and then I could help them plan theirs.  On the up side I am excited to help her plan since I am now getting back into planning myself after a long time off.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards