Arizona-Phoenix

Stonebridge Manor

Hey everyone

We're interested in this place...I had my highschool prom there and it was beautiful and awesome and I see they do a lot of weddings as well. Anyone been to a wedding here or have experience with them? Opinions!? Thanks!

Re: Stonebridge Manor

• edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there and it was gorgeous!  For years I told everyone that was where I wanted my wedding to be....but now that it's here it is out of my price range lol   but im ok with that.  I've found a beautiful place that fits my budget.  I would definitely recomment it to anyone though Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to a couple of weddings there and they were both gorgeous! I know the brides LOVED the venue and the staff :)
    I'm all dressed up in your words today. Schockedbio.weebly.com
  • NickDanielleBNickDanielleB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a few weddings there, they were all beautiful. I wanted to have my wedding there but it was out of my price range. Then I spoke with one of the girls who had their wedding there. She said it was one of the worst experiences, 2 days before the wedding the coordinator called to tell them that they were going to cancel the wedding because of a SNAFU they had with some of the paper work. They also wanted to get a different photog than the one they had at the venue, venue only gave them a 10% decrease from the package price. The air conditioning was a nightmare to figure out and they didn't end up getting the air conditioning figured out until about 2 hours before the ceremony. Luckily everything worked out, but the bride said she would have much rathered to be with someone that didn't make her want to cry the whole week of the wedding. Perhaps it was just a one in a million shot that this happened, but thought I'd share.
  • belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful place but pricey--and like the previous poster stated, I have also read some horror stories about things going wrong there.

One thing I have noticed is that you have posted several times questions about different places, but haven't given a general price range of what you can afford.  Do you have a budget?  I think your best bet is to narrow down your budget first, get pricing from all of the vendors you are interested in and THEN ask questions about the ones that fit into your price range. Also reading reviews on weddingwire.com will give you some good opinions.  It will save you alot of time and heartache in the long run. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards