Plus-Sized

17 days away, having major body issues. HELP!

The title pretty much says it all. I've lost about 20 pounds since getting engaged in November, but i don't see it at ALL. I love my dress but I hate how I look in it, I feel like I've been stuffed into a sausage casing, which I know is somewhat typical, since it's a corset back dress, but I'm really, really feeling icky about everything. I don't even feel like my hair is going to look pretty, because it's so short! What do I do?

Re: 17 days away, having major body issues. HELP!

• just pre-wedding jitters maybe. 20 lbs is amazing! ive done nothing but gain weight since we've set the date, planning is stressing me out, not to mention my face has broken out. are you wearing spanx under your dress? always makes me feel better when i wear spanx. as for your hair, tell your hair dresser to do a loose, wavy chignon, low in the back on low on the side. side swept bangs. no one will know your hair is short. try a short walk in the mornings, even just 10 minutes, and it will help you be more lively throughout the day and help you tighten things up before the wedding.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Youre just nervous. You should feel amazing about that lifestyle change. I have lost 27 lbs since January and have about 30 more to go before my wedding in December. I can't wait to have my first fitting for my dress its going to look different since I did this before the weight loss. Keep moving and lose a few more lbs if you really want. Even 5 lbs makes a difference! :) I'm sure you look amazing though, be confident in your awesome progress and know that everything will turn out to be amazing!! :)
    "Love and electricity are one in the same my dear if you don't feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken and a touch is felt then you're not really in love at all" Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards