Wedding Invitations & Paper

Magnet Street

Has anyone had a good experience with Magnet Street?

Re: Magnet Street

• I absolutely LOVE magnet street.  My save-the-date magnets just came in last week!!  Absolutely impressed and a great deal.  I've also had several friends use them and they all had positive things to say too.  Great thing is my magnets (3x5, I think) didn't cost any extra on postage because of their size.  Another great plus!!
  • Yes!! Totally Agree they are awesome!! We got our save the dates from them too and i was so impressed with the ease of there website and the quality of the product we received. Our magnets were shipped right on time and they came in this very nice keepsake box that stays closed with magnets to protect everything!! I wish so much we could get our invitations through them but they are out of budget for us :(

we also got the same size as above and i was thrilled to not have to spend extra money on postage!!
  • We did mini std magnets from them and I was very happy with the quality. They are small and have script writing so I was very worried about readability. They came out crisp and clear.
  • We used magnetstreet for our STDs too and loved them! The only problem I had was we used one that had a big picture and 3 smaller pictures on the bottom and I wish we would have ordered the large magnet. The 3 small pictures were really small. But as far as looks, ease, service, etc. they were great!
  • I had beautiful STDs made by these people!  I love them and the cost, I think, was reasonable!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I loved my save the dates, and my invitations came in last week and they are perfect. When I ordered the save the dates they came with a 25 coupon off the invites. And then invites came with a coupon for the programs. They shipped quickly and packaged beautifully.
  • Yes! We ordered our STD's through them and had no problems. They were shipped in a nice box that holds all the magnets, address labels, envelope seals, envelopes and a style book with invitation samples and different styles of invitations.  The STD's came out great. I couldn't be happier. I would recommend at least ordering thier free sample pack which includes colors, fonts and styles, also a code for 10% off. With my STD's they also sent me a cupon code for 25% off my invites.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards