African American Weddings

RSVP/Registry Cards

Hey Ladies, we're using our website for RSVPs. Our registry information is also listed there. I would like to insert an RSVP cards in the invitations that say "We've reserved X seats for you. Please visit <website> to RSVP." I also want to call out that all registry info is on the website, but I don't want to include a separate card. Any thoughts on combining the two messages on one insert?

Re: RSVP/Registry Cards

• Usually registry information is not included anywhere on th invitation, since everyone has to go the website to RSVP, I am sure they will figure it out. If not, they will ask, so I wouldn't worry too much about including it. 

If you really wanted a second card, you could just use VistaPrint to print business cards with the registry info. 
    Anniversary
  • What RO said.
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Soooo .....no thoughts on combining the 2 messages on one insert? lol
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited October 2012
    I don't think you should combine them. I'm no etiquette police but I don't think that's the right place for that info. People will see it on the website. However, if you do want to combine them I would just put a little line at the bottom of the RSVP card that reads something like All additional wedding information, including our registry ,can also be found on our website
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_rsvpregistry-cards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:aacabe0e-b5ea-4209-8021-5edf8927d3aaPost:25e8b1f8-8f09-47b7-bfae-83dfaa736960">Re:RSVP/Registry Cards</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think you should combine them. I'm no etiquette police but I don't think that's the right place for that info. People will see it on the website. However, if you do want to combine them I would just put a little line at the bottom of the RSVP card that reads something like All additional wedding information, including our registry ,can also be found on our website
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

<div>I sort of did the later with the small business card from Vistaprint but it was sort of my accommodations card. It said for travel and other information please visit or website at yada yada yada.</div><div>
    </div>
    Anniversary
  • ok, I see what you all are saying. Almost like the pocket fold invitations, but in one insert. Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards