Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Any one used Photo Booth Rentals DFW?

Hey brides!

Have any of y'all heard of or are using Photo Booth Rentals DFW? 

They have very good pricing, the owner has been super nice and responsive, and I like the modern design of their photobooth. 

The company is not listed on the Photobooth PDF in the vendor sticky...

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any one used Photo Booth Rentals DFW?

• edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of them, do you have any contact info? I am in the process of helping one of my best friends book  dfwpaparazzi.com  for her wedding. They are running a special for $585. We have been working with the owner, Christine and her email is  info@dfwpaparazzi.com

What's the deal with the company you found?
  • ssarangissarangi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's a really good deal!

Ours is $775 for 3 hours but includes double prints, CD of all pics, memory book, and 4X6 prints..

Their website is www.photoboothrentalsdfw.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are also not charging for one hour of idle time...and I forgot to mention, the price also includes props and logo/message to be included on the print-out..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the photo booth idea :)
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_one-used-photo-booth-rentals-dfw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:88ee0727-87ac-4cfe-8b7b-d976349c71f0Post:b7dbde92-a067-4dc3-a451-2590532f8622">Re: Any one used Photo Booth Rentals DFW?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, that's a really good deal! Ours is $775 for 3 hours but includes double prints, CD of all pics, memory book, and 4X6 prints.. Their website is <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.photoboothrentalsdfw.com">www.photoboothrentalsdfw.com</a>
    Posted by ssarangi[/QUOTE]

The photo booth company I'm using is $700 for 3 hours, and includes double prints, custom logo and a CD. My mom bought a scrapbook for $20, so that's not a huge selling point for me. It's on the file I made, Premiere Photo Booth.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for that info (ya, scrapbooks aren't too expensive, that's a good point. :) ...I'm just not a huge fan of their photobooth design...I actually asked our vendor for a discount and said that he would provide a discount...so probably will receive the same offer for $700...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_one-used-photo-booth-rentals-dfw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:88ee0727-87ac-4cfe-8b7b-d976349c71f0Post:082d0066-43dd-4cd5-9e9f-320447ed2223">Re: Any one used Photo Booth Rentals DFW?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for that info (ya, scrapbooks aren't too expensive, that's a good point. :) ...I'm just not a huge fan of their photobooth design...I actually asked our vendor for a discount and said that he would provide a discount...so probably will receive the same offer for $700...
    Posted by ssarangi[/QUOTE]

Oh that's good! FWIW, I tried out Premiere at Lauren's wedding and the printing quality was really good. Can you get a sample of this other company's printing?
    If you give me all their info, I can add them to the Photo Booth comparison chart.

Also, I'm just curious, what didn't you ilke about their photo booth?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a good idea!  I will definitely ask for a sample print...

It's not a bad looking photobooth, I'm just more of a fan of the modern type look then the retro look.

The details are below (just a suggestion, you might add a column to the spreadsheet for whether or not they offer to post the pictures on a website for guests to view):

Price: $775 (ask for specials)
    Hours: 3
    B&W/Color: both
    Attendant: yes
    Doubles: yes
    Custom logo: yes
    DVD: yes
    #/strip: 4
    backgrounds: choice of red or grey
    props: yes
    size: unknown
    description: pipe and drape
    picture:
     Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure which picture you're looking at, but their photo booth is modern looking...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess we have different ideas of what modern is (nothing wrong with that)...I guess what I mean is I like the pipe/drape type booth. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OH ok! I get it. :)
    I actually like the hard shelled ones better, the pipe and drape seem flimsy to me. But everyone likes different things! That's why I included all of them. Laughing
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ya, thanks, I really appreciated that spreadsheet, very useful...at some point after the wedding (when I have more time), I'll have to post the other spreadsheets I've created for other vendors..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You may want to ask your venue you are having your reception for. Sometimes they may know of a vendor, and if you contact them saying your venue told you about them, they may give you a discount. Worth a shot :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards