New Jersey

Jumping Brook and Atrium Country Club Reviews

Hi All,

I am looking to plan a Fall 2012 wedding and I was wondering if anyone has any reviews/opinions of Jumping Brook Country Club (Neptune) and Atrium Country Club (West Orange).  I'm going to be looking at them in the next few weeks but wanted to get some opinions or if anyone knows someone who had a wedding there.  Any thoughts would be appreciated!!

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jumping Brook and Atrium Country Club Reviews

• carlaspeedcarlaspeed member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome! I have never heard of the Jumping Brook but I got married at the Atrium on October 3rd, everyone loved the place, the service and food were outstanding and we are still really happy that we picked that place. Make an appt. before you go there and ask for Bill, he is a sweatheart, so many times we went there and always everyone welcomed us with a smile. My mom is very picky with everything and she was very happy with how everything turned out the day of. Also, the pricing is very good compare to other venues and the place is beautiful. You can check some of our pics if you would like to, good luck!

http://www.rememberwhendigital.com/Carla&Dragi/Welcome.html
  • edited December 2011
    Those places seem to be really far apart, and if you don't mind covering that radius there are tons of places worth considering.....

Anywho, I was at the jumping brook a few years back, not sure if they renovated it but the place looked "worn" def in need of a renovation.  They also had a cheesy after party room you could rent, but it was really cheesy, neon lights, disco balls,etc.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • edited December 2011
    I am actually having my reception at Jumping Brook. I like the inside decor as it is very neutral. I don't know what it looked like a couple of years ago but it doesn't seem drab or worn to me. My FI and I just had our food tasting last weekend and it was really good. Ron who is the coordinator there has been great and very helpful so far. So I have nothing but positive things to say about it. If you would like more details feel free to ask or PM me.
  • ty5962aty5962a member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also getting married at Jumping Brook in September (2011).  We looked at a lot of venues, and I really loved the quaint and cozy feel of Jumping Brook.   Plus, they only hold one wedding at a time and the prices are extremely reasonable.   As far as upgrades that I am aware of, they recently purchased new chairs and re-did the outside balcony that overlooks the course (which the photos on their site don't show).   I would definitely go see it in person. 

On a side note: They do still have the cheesy afterparty room and we think it's awesome!  We know our friends and family will enjoy the traditional elegant reception and the wacky afterparty scene. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards