Wedding Classifieds

Wedding Items for Sale - North Shore, MA

Hi!  I just got married last weekend and have quite a few items left over that can be put to good use for future weddings.

I have green and blue faux flower petals that I got boxes of on clearance from michael's.  I have hats and headbands that are st. patrick's day related that we used for props for our photobooth, however they can be fun just for photo props at the rehearsal dinner or wedding, we got quite a few awesome pictures from these!

I have a ring bearer pillow that is all white and a big all white card box.  I have 2 ivory electric pillar candles.One was barely used and one is unopened.  The white electric candles in the picture have been spoken for. 

I also have about 15 glass bowls for centerpiece that were on clearance from crate and barrel so I can't return them, but they were a little too short for what I needed.  They are Mini Hurricane. 4"dia.x4.25"H  - those are the dimensions of the bowls.  What I didn't take into account is that the candles I wanted to put in them can't go all the way down, the bottom part of the bowl is not open so the candles I got were too tall for it.

I also have 18 little stands for table names or anything else you may need.  I just took pictures of it all, so please let me know if there is any interest!  A blue basket to hold programs, sandals, or anything else you would need.

If anyone is interested in these, please let me know!  Email me at julesbug128 at comcast dot net.  I would love to sell them asap so they are priced to move! 

I live on the north shore and we can arrange to meet somewhere for delivery.

Thanks! :-)

Re: Wedding Items for Sale - North Shore, MA

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards