Nevada-Las Vegas

Thinking of doing something crazy...HELP

Hello knotties!! I'm new to the site(although I've stalked it for years LOL) and need some advise. I wanted to change the location of my reception. The invitations have already been mailed out and everything. The wedding is scheduled for 9/10/11 @ 12 noon in Vegas and I was reading about the place I'm scheduled to have it at(Pampas). I'm not to sure if the place is a good location. It was a referral from my WC at the chapel of the flowers.

Re: Thinking of doing something crazy...HELP

• edited December 2011
    You still have more than enough time to change. Your invites already went out way too early so you will have to mail another one to everyone with a note that the location has been changed. Generally invites go out 2 months before the wedding, maybe a little earlier with a destination wedding.

I have no information on Pampas though, but good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with ahhhitsshannyn, you still have time! How awesome, my wedding is also 09/10/11 at noon! :)
  • aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I posted on your other post!  I say go ahead and change!  I did twice.  COF also referred me to Pampas but the open table reviews scared me to death!  We cancelled the morning after we read them.
  • edited December 2011
    We had to change ours b/c our original location closed. We just notified those that had RSVP''ed yes of the location change and also referred them to our website.

If your unsure about Pampas, then I say change it!
  • edited December 2011
    Im getting married at the C.O.F too!
  • edited December 2011
    I sent them early due to the change in economy. I wanted to at least ensure that everyone that wanted to come could make arrangements financially.
  • smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_thinking-of-doing-something-crazyhelp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:d6072813-a419-404a-9bb3-843661f0e70ePost:484a64f1-66b2-4973-a977-2c35a053c3b2">Re: Thinking of doing something crazy...HELP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I sent them early due to the change in economy. I wanted to at least ensure that everyone that wanted to come could make arrangements financially.
    Posted by carlad22[/QUOTE]

Did you opt not to do save the dates?
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards