Ohio-Cleveland

Wyndham at Playhouse Square - any reviews

I'm getting married at the Wyndham in Cleveland in January and haven't seen any reviews or advice in a while. Has anyone had their reception/ceremony here recently who would like to share their experience? Thanks!

Re: Wyndham at Playhouse Square - any reviews

• Hi Louismamma - I'm a vendor, but thought I'd send you a link from a wedding I photographed at there so you can get an idea of what a wedding would look like there. Here's the link: http://www.elizabethpruittphoto.com/blog/lindsay-christophers-wedding-wyndham-cleveland-ohio/ . :-)
  • i'm having my reception there in August 2013 - they've been a dream so far. i would recommend going there to see how they set up. they should let you have a sneak peak before they have to be all done!
  • I had my first wedding there years ago, and it was beautiful.  Just a couple little things that happened that I didn't love, so make sure you and your planner are on the same page. 

First, they somehow ran out of food, and we had no-shows.  They had to feed my guests from the deli tray I ordered for the vendors--hello, you have a restaurant downstairs, unacceptable and embarrasing.  Go downstairs and get some chicken people.  The other thing is that I put together two huge, beautiful baskets for the bathrooms, and they weren't cheap (filled with tons of toilitries, etc.).  I was going to take them home, but they magically disappeared.  The food thing really made me mad, they did eventually credit us for I think 10 people. 

Aside from those two things, the venue was gorgeous, the food was good, and they were really accomodating, especially for a lot of little things.  I would recommend them as a vendor and have an event there again.
  • A belated thanks to those who responded!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards