Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

G2G - This Sunday

Ok ladies, our G2G is this Sunday.

If you're meeting for brunch, it's at Breadwinners at 10:00 am. Come out and meet everyone.  It's so fun finally putting faces with names!
Chelsea - who is the reservation under?
Dallas, TX 75204

Then for whoever wants, we'll head to the Dallas Bridal Show.  We have $2off coupons.  Yea!

Re: G2G - This Sunday

• cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never made a reservation because NO ONE besides you and I seemed to "rsvp"...which by the way FLAME on all of you for not giving me a head count

So my FMIL invited me to go tomorrow and I said yes b/c I didn't think anyone would be going sunday (and she is not the lady to break plans with hahahaha)

My two thoughts (to you specifically Brandi):

1. You are more than welcome to join me tomorrow :)

OR

2. I obviously wont want to pay to go two days in a row to the Bridal Show but I am so down for grabbing brunch with you :)

Let me know if either thought interests you!!
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually going tomorrow too because that's the only day that my MOH could do it!
  • edited December 2011
    Boo to all the ladies who were gun ho about it then backed out.

Lets just plan a different G2G for August.  That way we can pick a place that is a little more fun and central to more of the girls.

I was just going to the show to see if there were any last additions and to get out of the house on Sunday.  MY FI is such a bum on Sundays and I can't stand it so I might still find myself there!

You guys have fun with your FMIL & MOH!!! 
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry Balfour!  :(
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well it seemed like to me the bridal show is what most did not want to attend...more Knotties seemed to want to do brunch on Sunday.

So I am still down for that (or lunch) if anyone wants to....or in Brandi's case to get away from FI hahahaha
  • edited December 2011
    I'm still down for the brunch.  And yeah flame away - I can't help it that there were like 30 threads about it and I didn't see them all.  ;)  I did RSVP in one of the first threads. 
  • edited December 2011
    Well then lets keep brunch.  I heart Breadwinners so I'll never say no to it.

Serlace - complete side note, I'm transporting dogs tomorrow for Paws.  Did you ever get more info?  If you'll be there, let me know and I can say hi!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok how many should I make the reservation for?

We will keep it Breadwinners at 10 still :)

I've got: Me, Brandi and Lacey
  • edited December 2011
    Count me in for breadwinners.  Balfour - no, I never got more information - I kind of got side tracked.  I had a test, then FI had a death in his family and we had to go out of town.  I'm back though with some free time, so I will def make a better effort to get involved.  In fact, I will email her right now.  :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok well I guess it is the three musketers (sp?) hahaha

I will get back on here to see if anyone else wants to join tomorrow evening...if not I will just make the reservation for three :)
  • Kpetty1010Kpetty1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would go and had made plans to go with you guys, but i hadnt heard anything else about it...and I get off work that day at 7 am, and FI made plans for some BBQ with his best friend and his new wife since we couldnt make it up to there wedding last week...sorry ladies let me know when the next one is i will come to that one.
  • edited December 2011
    I thought about going but FI's family is driving in from Chicago today, so we're spending the day with them tomorrow. Maybe next time!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards