Maryland-Baltimore

Bachelorette Party for Underage Bridesmaid

Hi all! I am getting married on Oct. 1, 2011 and trying to come up with ideas for the bachelorette party. I know someone just posted about bachelorette parties but I am a little different as one of my sisters will still be under 21 and thus the standard Power Plant bachelorette party won't do. I'm not sure a Spa day is what I want, as I'm honeymooning at a hot springs resort and spa. I'm thinking something active. Go-karting, laser tag, water sports, bowling, anything like that. A whole weekend is not out of the question. Any ideas or suggestions???

Re: Bachelorette Party for Underage Bridesmaid

• BmoreNicoleBmoreNicole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Have you thought about renting a house up in Deep Creek with your girlfriends for the weekend? If you go in September it would probably be the off season so it would be cheaper. There is a ton of "active" type stuff to do up there. I believe they have go carts, mini golf, white water rafting, etc. You could hang out around the house (a lot of houses have hot tubs and a couple have indoor pools), go out to dinner or a movie, rent a boat, it's really up to you.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes! Actually that is one of the things I had suggested to my sister! Do you know of any rental companies or anyone with a rental in the area???
  • edited December 2011
    look at VRBO.com
  • edited December 2011
    My cousins were bridesmaids, and both of them were under 21 at the wedding, so we had the same problem.  We went to Hershey Park - drove up on a Saturday night and rented a room nearby, and then spent a couple hours that night and all the next day at the park.  It was a lot of fun.   The Hershey Hotel also has a really nice spa, and you could add that in as well, but I think it can get a bit pricey.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards