New York-Western

Brierwood Country Club

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about Brierwood?

Re: Brierwood Country Club

• mish8784mish8784 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've been trying for 4 days and only get a voicemail. They've bumped down on our list of options because of the lack of communication.
  • edited December 2011
    I think they are FABOLOUS! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jenpiglet17jenpiglet17 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be having my reception there 4/13/2013!
  • jemalie73jemalie73 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception there this past September.  I communicated a lot with Mandy via email since it was easiest fo me.  She was always good with getting back to me within 24 hours.  We had 235 people, which is almost the max for the venue (250).  Things went smoothly and from what we were told everyone very much enjoyed the food and the atmosphere, especially the outside area during cocktail hour.  My only suggestion is that if you get a dual entree or steak of any sort, find out ahead of time  how it is going to be cook.  We assumed that it would all be cooked the same for everyone but during our introductions, the bridal party was asked how they wanted their steaks cooked.  I thought this was just something special for the bridal party.  However, I later found out that the reason that dinner took so long was because each person was asked.  Had I known this ahead of time I would have found out via response cards.  That was my only complaint! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards