Ohio-Columbus

I just booked my photographer and she was SOOOO affordable! I'm excited!!

I just booked my photographer and she is the best!!! She is so affordable and offers all kind of specials. If you contact her, ask her about the $400 Wedding Package that I just got! She is a sweetheart! Her name is Katilin Kroeger Photography. She does great Engagement photos as well and even discounts that by 50% if you book your wedding with her!!

You won't be disappointed. Thanks again!!

Gina K.

Re: I just booked my photographer and she was SOOOO affordable! I'm excited!!

• edited December 2011
    This sounds like you are the vendor. If you aren't, I suggest taking the info of the vendor out of your thread. If Knot Annie finds it, you could be reported or banned. Advertising for vendor's is againist TK's rules.
  • KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree with Missy!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I saw her on Craigslist. I'm glad you got a good deal, but she's very new. I'm sure she will improve more before your wedding, but just remember you (usually) get what you pay for.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I found her on Craigslist. Girls, I am really, really confused. I am new to the board and I am not a vendor. Why are other people allowed to post vendors that they like or think have reasonable prices and when I do it it is not allowed on here. What did I do wrong? Should I not have mentioned her pricing? I found a really good deal on my hall because of someone on here. Someone asked about receptions for under 3000. and people were listing all kinds of places and telling what they paid for them. If it weren't for that post, I would have stuck with the hall I was about to book that wasn't half as nice and cost more than the one I ended up going with thanks to the info from this board. I didn't mean any harm. I was just trying to help out someone on a budget too. I will remove this, but I don't know how to delete my posts.

PP - I agree she is new, but it is all I can afford. This is my second wedding and I am paying for it myself. She has better pics on her Facebook. Thanks for the warning though and thanks for not attacking me and accusing me of being a vendor. If someone tells me how to delete, I will. I was just excited that I could afford a photographer that's all.

Gina
  • edited December 2011
    Gina (gkuche) , one thing I have found on this board, is that it can be somewhat "selective" about the "vendor abuse rules". There are ladies on here that are legit brides, but they are also vendors. They sneak in sayings like "if I had been the..." or "in my exoerience" giving away the fact that they are a vendor. But that's ok because they are in the "clique".  There is a knottie on here that sells make up. She has her "advertisement" in her siggy. Fair? NO! But that's how this board is.
    IMO you did come on kind of strong with the "shout out". And saying "PLEASE mention I reffered you", and admitting that your photog is going to give you discounts for mentioning her,  IS against the rules.
    Going with a "newbie" photographer is risky. I found a photographer on here, that is a long time professional, that does an awsome job, at a very fair and by most standards a low price. Good, experienced pros, at an affordable price are available on here, and you won't risk disappointment. I wish you luck.
  • edited December 2011
    I've know her personally.  She is new but good at what she does.  She has a good eye.  Just because she hasn't been getting paid doesn't mean she hasn't been doing it awhile.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_just-booked-photographer-she-soooo-affordable-im-excited?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:1efb4978-67ad-462f-898b-87b5e242816aPost:5171da73-ccb1-44a0-8bc9-9d6c0d0889a1">Re: I just booked my photographer and she was SOOOO affordable! I'm excited!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gina (gkuche) , one thing I have found on this board, is that it can be somewhat "selective" about the "vendor abuse rules". There are ladies on here that are legit brides, but they are also vendors. They sneak in sayings like "if I had been the..." or "in my exoerience" giving away the fact that they are a vendor. But that's ok because they are in the "clique".  There is a knottie on here that sells make up. She has her "advertisement" in her siggy. Fair? NO! But that's how this board is. IMO you did come on kind of strong with the "shout out". And saying "PLEASE mention I reffered you", and admitting that your photog is going to give you discounts for mentioning her,   IS against the rules . Going with a "newbie" photographer is risky. I found a photographer on here, that is a long time professional, that does an awsome job, at a very fair and by most standards a low price. Good, experienced pros, at an affordable price are available on here, and you won't risk disappointment. I wish you luck.
    Posted by ally101511[/QUOTE]

Ok. So I have removed referring me from the post. I'm not going to be intimidated because I want to share that I found a good photographer. If they want to remove my post...so be it. I am very happy with Kaitlin and what she has to offer and her portfolio of her work is outstanding in my opinion. If you are on a budget, you might want to just have a meeting with her and if nothing else...you can see that I am not her! LOL!
  • edited December 2011
    Gina,

When you first made the post, you had very few posts (under 10, I understand you are new). So....it did seem a little odd. There have been MANY vendors that post things very similar to what you did, and so some of us are skeptical. In addition, I know when I see a post like this, I usually try to see what that person's other posts were about, and yesterday, for me at least, this feature wasn't working. So, the combo of the content of your message, plus the lack of posts makes people think it may be a vendor.

That being said, now that the feature is working, I have looked at your other posts, and it does seem that you are just still a newbie without a billion posts like some of the rest of us. We all started there. But, I wanted to explain why some (including myself) thought you may be a vendor. Good luck with your wedding planning!

Andria
  • edited December 2011
    Gina-Sent you a PM.  I'm very new and This happen to me when I said talked about my  friends weddings and who they have used.  I just went to 4 weddings last year, some good some bad...LOL  Wanted to say-Don't loose any sleep over these baords..  Good luck planning.
    Holly Loves AVON
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards