Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Alterations

I am looking for recs on who did your alterations.  I got my dress at European Bridal and they recommended someone.  I called her and left a message and she hasn't called me back yet.  Also, if you could provide a ball park price I would appreciate it.  I shouldn't need too much- hem on the bottom (no beading or anything) and i will need it taken in around the bust.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Alterations

• Options
    hollsmvhollsmv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stitches by Pauline.  She knows her stuff!  google her and you'll get her info.  I paid about 220 BUT I had her change the neckline, add cups, hem the bottom, and add a bustle. Plus my dress had TONS of beading and she had to fix quite a few of them.  Highly recommend her.
  • Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used Pauline as well. I paid only 100 bucks and that included bustle, steaming slightly taking it in, adding extra hook and eyes, and slip rental. She is great and pays attention to detail,
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Sallie Gregory of SewSpecial in Mason. Her # is 459-8401. She's awesome, fair, and kind.
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It's worth a trip to Rip 'N Stitch.  They're located a few blocks from Kenwood Towne Centre.  They've altered all my non-wedding dresses reasonably and beautifully and I will be using them for my wedding dress as well.

7683 Montgomery Rd.
    (513) 793-4052
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hollsmvhollsmv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Oh yeah - I also had Pauline press my veil & dress, which added to the cost.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards