Ohio-Cleveland

XP: Help w/ a restaurant dress code in Cleveland

Hello there, I just reached out to my regular group of gals on the Sept. '11 board, and I thought I should ask here as well..

FI and I just made dinner reservations for one of the nights on our honeymoon at Lola Bistro in Cleveland, and I've been reading that they have a "smart casual" dress code. Google has been no help, as I'm getting conflicting information for both the women and the men.

If you've been to Lola, what is the vibe there and what do most people wear?

Thank you in advance!

Re: XP: Help w/ a restaurant dress code in Cleveland

• aji820aji820 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's right in downtown so it gets a heavy after work crowd.  You don't need to go that dressy, IMO, if you don't want to.  I'd wear a casual dress or something along those lines, and you'll be just fine. :)  Enjoy Cleveland!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I saw you post on the sept board :) I've been there bunches, I always try and wear something cute.  I've even wore nice jeans with a blouse or black pants.  Definitely order lola fries :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mildlymailynmildlymailyn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree, nice jeans with heels/strappy sandals and a cute top or a casual dress. And I second the lola fries.
  • h_pearsonh_pearson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_xp-w-restaurant-dress-code-cleveland?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:a1630df4-580d-4842-8831-1e68fa86a000Post:87e6a2ae-1b4c-4d97-8998-5d3691b61b82">Re: XP: Help w/ a restaurant dress code in Cleveland</a>:
    [QUOTE]Agree, nice jeans with heels/strappy sandals and a cute top or a casual dress. And I second the lola fries.
    Posted by mildlymailyn[/QUOTE]

Ditto on this!!

The fries are amazing... now I am hungry :)
  • edited December 2011
    me too, these grapes just aren't doing anything for me....ugh, i can't wait for the wedding so I can get rid of this stupid diet. LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards