Maryland

HELP!! Where to take engagement pictures near Gaithersburg MD

I live in Gaithersburg, MD, I’m looking for a unique place to take our engagement pictures nearby. I don't mind traveling but not too far. Do any one have any suggestions? 

Re: HELP!! Where to take engagement pictures near Gaithersburg MD

• rikitasteverikitasteve member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012

I live in Gaithersburg, MD, I’m looking for a unique place to take our engagement pictures nearby. I don't mind traveling but not too far. Do any one have any suggestions? 
  • achiduckachiduck member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2012
    <-- Local boards. 
    Anniversary
  • Vagirl1284Vagirl1284 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_help-where-to-take-engagement-pictures-near-gaithersburg-md?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:001e60b7-b798-49af-a154-b4b702873da4Post:0a51f179-4940-4638-98b3-83c59eaac341">Re: HELP!! Where to take engagement pictures near Gaithersburg MD</a>:
    [QUOTE]<-- Local boards. 
    Posted by achiduck[/QUOTE]

Downtown DC, Inner Harbor, National Harbor, Butler's Orchard, downtown Frederick, Harpers Ferry...tons of places in the DC area.
  • What kind of feel are you going for? Do you want a farm/picnic thing? Lariland Farm in Mt. Airy would be great for photos of apple picking and rustic charm. For something fun and whimsical you could find a local carnival or hit the MD State Fair up in Timonium. For something soft and pretty, Brookside Gardens in Wheaton or the National Arboretum in DC would be lovely. A farmer's market + your kitchen could be neat if you two are really into cooking. National harbor has some nice waterfront picture opportunities. Georgetown and old town Alexandria have tons of historic charm. Maybe sports are your thing, and a trip to nationals satdium is in order? There are soooo many places. Can you help us narrow it down for you?
  • I would suggest taking them in Annapolis. It's a bit of a drive, but they have some beautiful locations. There a many natural spots that would look great in photos, if you don't want them taken in the business of the city!

If you need an engagement photographer, I'm currently offering free photography sessions, as I build my portfolio. If you are interested, you can email me at contact.lnicolephotography@gmail.com for details. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_help-where-to-take-engagement-pictures-near-gaithersburg-md?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:627Discussion:db063562-78b7-4dd9-92d0-36df5791a429Post:6c4df259-6665-449e-9b45-8b6963165180">HELP!! Where to take engagement pictures near Gaithersburg MD</a>:
    [QUOTE]  I live in Gaithersburg, MD, I’m looking for a unique place to take our engagement pictures nearby. I don't mind traveling but not too far. Do any one have any suggestions?  
    Posted by rikitasteve[/QUOTE]

The Glenview Mansion in Rockville is very nice
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_help-where-to-take-engagement-pictures-near-gaithersburg-md?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:627Discussion:db063562-78b7-4dd9-92d0-36df5791a429Post:6c4df259-6665-449e-9b45-8b6963165180">HELP!! Where to take engagement pictures near Gaithersburg MD</a>:
    [QUOTE]  I live in Gaithersburg, MD, I’m looking for a unique place to take our engagement pictures nearby. I don't mind traveling but not too far. Do any one have any suggestions?  
    Posted by rikitasteve[/QUOTE]

The Glenview Mansion in Rockville is very nice
  • Baker park in Frederick
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards