Moms and Maids

Pewter Wedding Brooches-HELP

I have been looking for pewter brooches for my bridesmaids for weeks, and can't seem to find anything!  Our colors are black and pewter (dark silver), so the girls are wearing black dresses, and I want to get them all dark silver jewlery to accessorize.  The problem is the dresses came with a bright silver 3-inch brooch that won't match the jewelry if I definitely decide to go that way.  I bought pewter rings that I could easily turn into brooches, but they happen to be too small to cover the other brooches already on there.  I don't want to take the other brooch off because that would require cutting, and that scares me.  I thought about a pewter sash, but the dresses are asymetrical so it would just take away from the dress.  Any idea?  Or any websites that have thin, about 3 inch, pewter brooches??? Thanks!

Re: Pewter Wedding Brooches-HELP

• twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Etsy? You could probably even find someone to make them to your measurements there.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    You can also search for marcasite brooches.  It is a more glittery look in the same dark silver gray.
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • edited December 2011
    check overstock.com. they have great things like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards