August 2012 Weddings

Where are you registering?

Just curious :) 

We're doing Bed Bath and Beyond, Crate and Barrel, and possibly a small one at Sears (mostly for tools).  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where are you registering?

• We did Pottery Barn and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
  • We are going to do Bed, Bath and Beyond and then Target. I cannot wait to register. We plan to do it this month!
  • We're planning on Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Crate and Barrel
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We haven't registered yet but are planning on doing Bed Bath & Beyond and Crate and Barrel.
  • We are planning Target, Macys, and REI.
  • We are doing Crate & Barrel, Macy's, and Sur la Table.
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • we registered at Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, and Macys.

image180 Invited
    image120 Accepted
    image53 Declined
    image7 Undecided
    RSVP Date: July 16, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have registered at Kohl's and will be at BBB very soon. We have also registered at Boston Store, but are considering deleting that one and going to Macy's...we don't know though and are currently in the middle of this fiasco :( Received bad customer service at Boston Store and Macy's actually seems to have more reasonable prices (i.e. our dinnerware is $40 less at Macy's), but Macy's is seen as hoity-toity in our circle and may not be received well. I swear I'm losing years off my life because of this :(:(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_registering-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:b8aed649-192e-4671-bba0-2b439de54a86Post:11031d07-046f-4163-863b-26d36d629e56">Re: Where are you registering?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have registered at Kohl's and will be at BBB very soon. We have also registered at Boston Store, but are considering deleting that one and going to Macy's...we don't know though and are currently in the middle of this fiasco :( Received bad customer service at Boston Store and Macy's actually seems to have more reasonable prices (i.e. our dinnerware is $40 less at Macy's), but Macy's is seen as hoity-toity in our circle and may not be received well. I swear I'm losing years off my life because of this :(:(
    Posted by bridejl[/QUOTE]

I had a macy's registry but had a lot of problems with it. they would constantly have "one day sales" on our items and the prices would change dramatically all the time.

We registered at Bed Bath and Beyond and Kohls... did have macys but removed most from it because the same items were cheapier at BBB or Kohls
  • We're registering for our honeymoon... a no-no on TK but accepted in our circle, and we really don't need anything as we both owned homes on our own before getting engaged and moving in together. 
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are registering at Target and either Kohl's or JC Penney.
  • We are registered at Target, but adding Macy's and Home Depot...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We did Target, Macy's and Bed Bath & Beyond also

Anniversary
    imageimage

TTC since 8/2012
    BFP#1 ? 11/15/12 ectopic-too early to have EDD ? MTX 11/30/12
    BFP#2 ?
    ?PAL/PGAL Welcome?

• We are trying to decide, I am thinking Target, Wal Mart, and Herberger's Or JCPenney.  Have heard of people having issues at Target and WalMart, but want to register at one of them!!  Herberger's and JC Penney will be mostly for Home Decor.  We have lived together for 2 years, and have a lot of the traditional items people register for (blender, toaster, etc.)!! 

Debating doing a gift card only registry at Menards for Home Improvement things?  Anybody else doing that?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just finished registering last weekend. Crate&Barrel and JC Penneys.
  • We did Bed bath and beyond and hope to do macy's next week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards