October 2012 Weddings

QOTD 10.11

I promised that I would try my best to do these. They are on my work calendar!! :)

I love steak, and I was wondering how do you girls like your steaks cooked??
weddingpic

Re: QOTD 10.11

• MEDIUM RARE, sometimes rare. I love, love steak. Yum!!! I could eat it for the rest of my life.
    weddingpic
  • Definitely medium rare!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't particularly like steak, at all.. but if I am going to eat it, it must be at least medium.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • Love steak! Medium all the way.
    Anniversary
  • I love my steak! I take mine medium with a nice big baked potato for a side
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I like it medium well. FI likes its more medium rare.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Medium well or sometimes well done. I don't want to see any pink.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Medium rare.  FI used to be a medium well kind of guy, that is, until he had a bite of my steak.  I successfully converted him. 

We're having filets tonight since our butcher gives us a ridiculously good deal on meat. :)  YUM!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love steak, but mine has to be medium well to well done, i'm really picky about it.

62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
  • Medium Rare...or should I say...rrraaarrrr.....lol...I love steak....but I didn't eat it until my mid to late 20's.  Didn't care for meat as a child...love me some steak these days tho!!!

We have a local butcher that we love....this week, buy a 8oz filet migneon and get a 6oz free....yum!!!!!  Roast in the crockpot for tonight!!!
    Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
    101 Are ready to party image
    18 Can't make it image
    1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image
  • Medium rare all the way! FI was a medium well kind of guy - have successfully convinced him that MR is the way to go.  Now he can't stand having dinner at his mom's bc she always over cooks things lol.
    543348_480773691944678_1919010228_n
  • As FI says the right way, medium rare!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • WELL DONE! I don't want to see any meat, and I am ok if they burn in a bit. I can eat it medium but I don't really care for it that way. 
    October '12
    ~MARRIED 10.11.12~
  • Another medium rare girl! Same for FI. 
  • Medium Rare...and I will send it back if it's anything more than medium +.

I don't even care. I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl!! :)

• Medium or medium rare, depends on how true the place is to the 'medium' standard! ;-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_qotd-1011?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:3c737b35-3435-407c-ba85-1c15f2483513Post:48561ff6-d87b-432a-823d-f5f8856e5c15">Re: QOTD 10.11</a>:
    [QUOTE]Medium Rare...or should I say...rrraaarrrr.....lol...I love steak....but I didn't eat it until my mid to late 20's.  Didn't care for meat as a child...love me some steak these days tho!!! We have a local butcher that we love....this week, buy a 8oz filet migneon and get a 6oz free....yum!!!!!  Roast in the crockpot for tonight!!!
    Posted by jessiflower[/QUOTE]

<font color="#ff00ff">You're making a roast out of filet mignon?!?!?!? That's sacrilegious!! ha</font>
  • Hmmm, I don't eat much meat at all anymore, but on the rare occassion I do, I like it somewhere between medium and medium rare!
  • I like mine bloody but not mooing.  There has to be blood on the plate when I cut into it, so rare or medium rare.  FI likes his medium and gets mad if an blood comes out of that steak!
    Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Oh I LOVE steak...I wish I had it more often! I'm very picky about mine. I usually order it medium well to well. Depending on where I am. I can't do an undercooked steak. Blood and pink grosses me out. When I was young my Dad cooked steaks and for some reason everyones was done but mine and I stuck my fork in a blood squirted out and I didn't eat meat for 2 years afterwards..I slowly picked it back up again starting with lunch meats and chicken tenders..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For me its Medium Rare to Rare....for FI, if its still mooing its perfect!!!!
  • No steak for me!!! I have never been a huge fan. I'm very picky about meat, not a big beef eater in general. If you're going to get me to try a bite, there can't be ANY pink, or I won't eat it. It makes me gag. I can only eat hamburgers very well done. I'm with PP, burn it if you have to!! lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Medium well for me, but most of the times it ends up being medium or well done.  I've had very few steaks that are actually medium well and it's really frustrating. 

For burgers I like mine well done.  No pink in there please!
  • It is is not longer making sounds it's finished. If it is still mooing that is fine. Seriously just hold it over the BBQ and throw it on the plate.
  • I can't believe how many girls like medium rare!! That is awesome, real women know how a good steak is cooked. An definitely a baked potato on the side. My mouth is watering now!!!
    weddingpic
  • I'm a vegetarian.  but when I did eat steak it had to be WELL DONE - NO pink! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards