New York-Long Island

Villa Lombardis?????

My fiance and I are seriously thinking about javeing our reception at Villa Lombardi's and I was wondering if I could get a few opions from some other people!

Thank Girls

Re: Villa Lombardis?????

• desi1031divadesi1031diva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister's reception was there last June.  Service was great.  People were raving about the abundance of food at the cocktail hour.  I would recommend it. 
  • flinn017flinn017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to Villa Lombardis and Lombardis on the Sound.  They were both AMAZING.  I would recommend either venue.  I am looking forward to another wedding I will be attending in June at Lombardis on the Sound.
  • t&j2008t&j2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

As others have already said, I don't think you can go wrong with any Lombardi family location.

• edited December 2011
    I have not attended a Wedding @ Villa's Lombardis But I did attended my Boyfriend's Prom (currently my ex, but we are GREAT friends, Oh and we dated for 8 yrs) and it was phenomenal. Plenty of Food
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! Went to a wedding there a few years back - very nice!! It was a Sunday afternoon:-)
    I actually checked out one of the locations in May, but it was under renovation so I couldn't really pic my wedding(I'm from FLA) ..not sure which one, but on the water.
    Good Luck!
  • lucy&bobbylucy&bobby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!! i actually booked my wedding there.. getting married Aug 13th! i have only heard great things about them! The food is fantastic! If you do decide to book there...ask for everything! they really work with you and the price you want to spend! good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    You really can't go wrong with any of the Lombardi's locations. They are very professional and organized. They run a tight ship. The food is amazing and so is the service. We are having our wedding at Lombardi's on the Sound in November. I can't wait!!!! and I have no worries about having any issues with them the day of. I know it will be smooth sailing! Ps. If you plan a winter wedding (November - March) they have great discounts per head!

Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards