Ohio-Cleveland

Any Cleveland Knotties Getting Married after 10/13/12?

Hey Ladies,

After stalking every Michaels store in Ohio and visiting every craft related store a million times, I finally have many of the table decor items for my wedding in October. I was thinking that I may be able to save another bride the hassle of doing all of this, if any of you are interested in purchasing any of the items after my wedding. I realize that my wedding is 9 months away, but I figured it may be helpful to others to see what will be available, as if you are serious, I'd be willing to hold onto an item for you. I have manzanita branches that have been spray painted silver, silver chargers, purple handing crystals, purple glass candle holders, purple glass rocks and 24 inch cylinder vases, amongst other items. Wedding colors are purple and pewter. Thanks!

Re: Any Cleveland Knotties Getting Married after 10/13/12?

• Do you have any pictures of your items? My friend is also getting married and her color is purple. I thinks she would be really interested.
  • deet106deet106 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I'm getting married on October 20th, I just changed my colors, from tthe exact same purple and gray. I'm doing metallics now, silver, copper, golds and bronzes. Where did you get your manzanita and silver chargers from? Any help would be apprecited.
    TIA
    n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_cleveland-knotties-getting-married-after-101312?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:c77b1553-e524-4799-ba81-ab7f9c195dbfPost:4dfc2923-3dff-41e2-9b54-0dda2625fad2">Any Cleveland Knotties Getting Married after 10/13/12?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies, After stalking every Michaels store in Ohio and visiting every craft related store a million times, I finally have many of the table decor items for my wedding in October. I was thinking that I may be able to save another bride the hassle of doing all of this, if any of you are interested in purchasing any of the items after my wedding. I realize that my wedding is 9 months away, but I figured it may be helpful to others to see what will be available, as if you are serious, I'd be willing to hold onto an item for you. I have manzanita branches that have been spray painted silver, silver chargers, purple handing crystals, purple glass candle holders, purple glass rocks and 24 inch cylinder vases, amongst other items. Wedding colors are purple and pewter. Thanks!
    Posted by brileiru[/QUOTE]
  • n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_cleveland-knotties-getting-married-after-101312?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:c77b1553-e524-4799-ba81-ab7f9c195dbfPost:c342a2cc-14ab-4a2e-bc14-00726b59fd57">Re: Any Cleveland Knotties Getting Married after 10/13/12?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would be interested in taking a peek at what you have. Are you able to send pics?
    Posted by Clynch07[/QUOTE]

Here is a link to some of the items I currently have available. Thanks!

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/74788499@N03/#photo6731510419" rel="nofollow">http://www.flickr.com/photos/74788499@N03/#photo6731510419</a>
  • I love them! I'm of course getting married August 11 2012 though so that wont help :( Where did you find the manzanita branches?!? I have been searching online for the same size/fullness.  I need about the same amount as you and how tall are they as well? They look great! 
  • Hey! I found the branches on ebay. They came straight from a ranch on california and are are already deleafed and coated with a clear coat...just search manzanita branches on ebay. The branches range in height from 18''-24'' and I used about three to four branches to achieve the look that you seen in the above pictures. Hope that helps!
  • could you possibly PM me about about how much they were? I am looking now and it seems a lot of people have them but each person is only selling like 10 or so.. did you buy from many different sellers?
  • Sent you a pm with the details :)
  • Are you interested in selling the chargers when you are done with them? How many do you have?

My wedding is May 4th 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards