Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

What do you think?

Please let me know what you think? I've been stressing these for way too long & its down to the wire now...

On this day in front of our friends and family in this beautiful place I, Jennifer, commit myself to you, Brian. You are my best friend, my lover, my support, my advisor, my everything. Through your continuous love, you have given me confidence and helped me grow into the Woman I have become. I vow to return that encouragement, share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals placing our relationship above all else.  You have opened my eyes and shown me so many amazing facets of our world and I promise to always keep an open mind and celebrate each new experience I get with you as we explore the world together. I promise to be honest and to communicate my needs and feelings, just as I promise to truly listen to yours. I will stand by your side and support you through all the challenges in your life, for through them we will grow strong together. I promise to be your partner in all things, not possessing you, but working with you as we complete each other entirely.

As we grow old together, and our love matures, may we hold on to the affection and passion we feel for each other on this day.
 Brian, I vow to love, honor, and respect, cherish, support and encourage you through the wonderful days and the difficult ones for we will be one unit, unbreakable, all the days of our lives. 
May 15,2011~I will marry my Prince Charming! ~jleahd33~ wedding website

Re: What do you think?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards