Honeymoon Discussions

Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa

Any reviews? Good/bad honeymoon experiences?? Any help would be appreciated!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
148 Invited image 120 Happy face! image 28 Sad face... image
Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa

• We only walked by, it looked really nice and was recommended in the Maui Revealed book, which is a great endorsement! It is in a great location as well.
  • I didn't stay there, but I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Kauai and it was amazing! The service and food were amazing and I am sure they will be in Maui as well.
  • Went to the luau there and it was a great show!  Also ate at Sonz which was yummy!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We stayed there and loved it!  Beautiful resort, great breakfast buffet, very nice pool, good on-site restaurants. 
    imageAnniversary
  • Awesome that you asked this question because I leave to go there on the 27th of September for my HM!!
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • We stayed there one night...then changed hotels. We had stayed at the Hyatt in Kaui the week prior and there is NO comparison the Kaui Hyatt kicks the Maui Hyatt's butt. Our entire floor smelled smoky, the balcony was about 5 by 5 its a high rise so you have to risk your life to sit on the balcony with the wind whipping at you. It's overcrowded, not tranquil, kids running everywhere. We transferred to the Fairmont kea Lani...now THAT is paradise.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards