• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Photog freak out! Married 9-11-10

Okay girls,

I'm freaking out!  I was married on Sept. 11 and haven't seen any professional pictures yet.  So trying not to panick, I emailed the photog...who is usually very good at getting back to me.  Nothing.  That was on Wednesday.  I waited Wednesday, Thursday, Friday...I gave a friendly call on Friday. Still nothing! 

Am I being crazy?

He did our Epictures and was great.  Showed up to the wedding exactly on time, stayed all night.  Now nothing!

Re: Photog freak out! Married 9-11-10

• I'll have to look, I'm not sure that it did.

• I just looked at mine becuase I got married 9.25 and haven't heard from them, not even sample pictures, and my contract says 4-6 weeks. I emailed mine last monday and have heard nothing from him. At 6 weeks I will be blowing up his phone.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • I'd check your contract before contacting photog again.

The more brides email them for updates the longer it takes said brides to get photos back.  Just saying.
  • It has now been almost 7 weeks.  No response to email, or telephone call. 

I double checked the contract.  Says I should have DVD in two weeks.

Second call went directly to email.  Something is definately up.  I am very nervous!
  • Can you go there in person?  I would. 
    Photobucket
  • Hey, don't feel too bad—I just contacted our photogs about our Sept 25th wedding photos and we won't see any until after the first of the year!! I'm goign to have to exercise some real patience!
    Married Bio!

"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans." -John Lennon
  • Makes me feel a little better Summerbelle.

It will be eight weeks Saturday.

I forgot to update this post.  I did get in contact with him last Wednesday via email.  He said he was working on them and hoping to have them done Friday...last Friday.  I told him no hurry I was just worried when I hadn't heard anything.

I feel like a girl who is waiting for a guy to call her.  I keep checking my email hoping the notification will be in there that they are done.  I also keep stalking his blog to see if he's updated with some teasers or something.

Just wait and see.

I keep thinking "Dang, must have needed a lot of touching up!"

• [QUOTE]Makes me feel a little better Summerbelle. It will be eight weeks Saturday. I forgot to update this post.  I did get in contact with him last Wednesday via email.  He said he was working on them and hoping to have them done Friday...last Friday.  I told him no hurry I was just worried when I hadn't heard anything. I feel like a girl who is waiting for a guy to call her.  I keep checking my email hoping the notification will be in there that they are done.  I also keep stalking his blog to see if he's updated with some teasers or something. Just wait and see. I keep thinking "Dang, must have needed a lot of touching up!"
    Posted by marhefl1[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way!!  I was married on 9/5/10 and still haven't seen any professional pics either!
  • Don't worry, I was married on the same date and JUST got blogged yesterday and he's mailing our disc this week :)  I was beginning to worry to but I think 2 months is common during this wedding season?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards