Ohio-Cincinnati

Men's Warehouse

I just saw a commercial for Men's Warehouse - they are renting tux's for only $49.95 (select styles of course)! I was wanting to see if anyone has used the Florence location and what their experience has been. I have already been to Folchi's and absolutely LOVED them, but if I can help my guys save money then I will.

TIA!
Anniversary

Re: Men's Warehouse

• edited December 2011
    Someone posted earlier this week that the $50 deal only includes jacket and pants. So you would have to pay for the shoes, shirt, vest, tie, etc on top of that price. When we looked at them it was $160 each. I've also seen and heard a lot of horror stories about Men's warehouse messing up orders. And since they don't have storage on site they won't do anything to fix wrong sizes, etc.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ninjette04ninjette04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's where I am getting my guys tuxes from, and it's where my MOH went for her wedding... No problems so far!
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks hyperchica - I figured there had to be a catch! :) Like I said, I absolutely love Folchi's and trust them so knowing that I made the right choice makes me feel better!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard that even with the $49 special, once you add everything else besides the coat and pants it ends up being well over $100.  If you liked Folchi's I would definitely stick with them!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    When I went to check out MW, the girl there said that the tuxes arrive on Thursday and if there's a problem, they order a replacement and that's in by 8 AM Friday morning. Is that not true?

Unfortunately, they're the only place that has one button peak lapel tuxes that I like. I've been to Folchi's, Skeffington's, and Peppe Ramundo's besides MW. 
  • 123kk123kk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I choose Peppe's because of being local! I like giving business to the local stores!
  • edited December 2011
    We decided to go with Sam Meyers in Florence. They are about the same price as Men's warehouse (mostly because my fiance has expensive tastes and picked one of the higher priced jackets). They were the only place in town that had different colored vests. Everyone else seemed to have the same colors, none of which were the right color for us. Sam Meyers had all the other colors plus more. Though I loved Pepe. He was great!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • HoneyBee20HoneyBee20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the local spin too, and Folchi's is local too.

I was going to go with Men's Wearhouse -- until they switched from having 4 tuxes and groom free to having 5 tuxes and the groom free. We're only renting 4 tuxes. They do still match pool, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards