New Jersey
Options

A Short Intro

So I realized that I didn't introduce myself:

First off, congrats to everyone on their engagement!!

My name is J for short, and I am very excited to get started with wedding planning! My fiance and I live in NY so planning a NJ (or PA) wedding may be a bit difficult and when I found these boards I was very excited about all the available information! If anyone ever has any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Happy Planning,
J

Re: A Short Intro

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    Renee1105Renee1105 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    GolfChick78GolfChick78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, J, and welcome.  You'll find this to be an excellent resource for ideas, finding vendors, etc.  I know I'd be lost without it.
  • Options
    NJgurl19NJgurl19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hcer0708hcer0708 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and Welcome!
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!  My husband and I live in NY and planned a NJ wedding -- it wasn't that bad.  I kind of liked that we had a wider geographical area to choose "local" vendors from -- most of our vendors were from NY but travelled to NJ for the wedding.
  • Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi J - Welcome and congrats. . .I am also a NYer planning a wedding in NJ (FI family and most guests will be from NJ). It is overwhelming but suggesstions on here are SOOOOOO helpful! Please reach out to us for anything you might need and happy planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Welcome to the board!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jisnardijisnardi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for being so welcoming! I am sure I will be on here more as the planning gets going with lots and lots of questions!
  • Options
    Juliet212Juliet212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in the same boat... a NYer having a NJ wedding. As others said, you get a lot of helpful hints as to great vcendors and if you put the time in, and do the research you can get great deals. We have a combination of NJ vendors and NY vendors willing to travel.

Good Luck!! If you need any help - let me know. =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards