New Hampshire

Royal Wedding?

Anyone getting up early to watch? 

I'm on vacation this week, so I'll get up and watch. 

Re: Royal Wedding?

• edited December 2011
    As much as I hate to admit it, I'm a closet Royal wedding enthusiast.  I'm just nosy and want to see how everything turns out.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    If we can get the cable people into our new place in time I am totally watching!
    Anniversary
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_royal-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:593480fc-97cf-4442-80e8-425ac7a0d674Post:6f73bb51-e689-4d4a-a204-0358c7beb304">Re: Royal Wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]As much as I hate to admit it, I'm a closet Royal wedding enthusiast.  I'm just nosy and want to see how everything turns out.
    Posted by cg-pm52111[/QUOTE]

Same here.....will try to get up early, but will have the DVR set up to record in case I oversleep.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'll be working at home Friday and will definitely be tuning in!  I can't wait to see her dress!
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine is driving up tomorrow night to watch with me on Friday morning, so yes, we'll be getting up early!  I'm really excited!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • edited December 2011
    I want to see her dress just for the sake of it all being a big deal. But I don't plan on watching it, even though I have the day off.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Alright, I'll be honest. Kate's dress was a pretty big letdown. I love, love, LOVE the lace on top, but the look of the bottom....not so much.

Pippa's dress, however. Um, can I have one?!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_royal-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:593480fc-97cf-4442-80e8-425ac7a0d674Post:fd50e92a-fc00-40b8-83b3-49d0ac734492">Re: Royal Wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alright, I'll be honest. Kate's dress was a pretty big letdown. I love, love, LOVE the lace on top, but the look of the bottom....not so much. Pippa's dress, however. Um, can I have one?!
    Posted by chica7484[/QUOTE]
    I think Kate's dress fit her very well though. I'm not a huge lace fan but totally loved the top. I will agree her sisters dress was pretty awesome! What did you think of their kiss?
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved Kate's dress, very much my style. Classic and timeless, reminds me of Princess Grace's dress.  
  • edited December 2011
    I think that's why I was disappointed with the dress. It was a lot like Princess Grace's. Kate (or I guess I should say Catherine now) is a fashion icon in Britain, so I guess I expected her to set her own classic style. I feel like going to the standby bridal fashion icon was kind of too easy. 

Oh well. She's beautiful and a very lucky lady. 

Ummm and BTW. Eugenie and Beatrice's outfits. I cringed. Sad. Sad. Sad.
  • edited December 2011
    I did't watch the wedding but I just viewed the pictures of it on the web.

I thought the sisters dress was a little too much.  Not what I expected.  Trampy came to mind because of how skin tight it was.  I was flamed by my grandmother for saying that.  She loved it.  I would have liked it to be another color as well.

Kate's, dress was pretty up top but I didn't like the bottom. I think it was "safe" as well.  And the bouquet was pitiful.
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved Kate's dress...it was classic.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards