New York-Western

Table Centerpiece Help!!! Lanterns!!!!

I have decided I would like to do Iron lanters as my centerpiece with a candle in them and some beach glass at the bottom.  I am looking them up online and they are a little pricey for the amount I need.  Any ideas on a place that I can rent them from or someone who is selling them??  I'd like the lantern itself to be at least 12" high and the base to be at least 6" wide.  They don't have to be those exact measurements but I do not want them small.  Also I'd prefer them to not be the moroccan style but I may like them.  Please let me know any ideas! THanks!!!

Re: Table Centerpiece Help!!! Lanterns!!!!

• shugameganshugamegan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how many you need or your budget but, Michaels has these ( click) laterns. I think the Medium ones are 12.99 each but you can use coupons on them and will be cheaper.

I bought one for our "candle lighting" type ceremony.

plus, they are basic so you can always resell them.
    146 Invitedimage 84 Attendingimage 11 Declinedimage 51 Apparently can't read the RSVP dateimage RSVP Date Sept. 1 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would try Hobby Lobby (if you are in Buffalo they are on George Urban in Cheektowaga), or Ikea. I'm sure both have good selections and you can play with different sizes, etc. I plan on getting them to place around my outdoor ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i would look at Ikea, i got mine there for like 3.99 they are very nice looking. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards