Florida-South Florida

What would you do?

I had a consultation with a florist 2 weeks ago tomorrow and I LOVED her! I felt like she got my vision and I felt like I knew her forever. My mom and I left raving about how great she was and hoping that her quote would be in my budget. She said we would get a quote 3 days later. That day came and went and a few days after, I emailed her to make sure she hadn't forgotten about me. She apologized that she was feeling under the weather but would try to get it to me by the next day. I totally understood and told her that whenever she felt better, to send it to me.
It has now been a week since that last email and I'm having doubts.
I feel like if she could forget to send me the quote, she will forget my wedding or something if I go with her! (ridiculous, I know but freaks me out none the less!) And I really don't like it when people "forget" about things that are so important to me.
What would you do?

Sorry so long!

XOXO

Re: What would you do?

• atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    completly understand you...if you don't feel that your getting good service and to have your mind at ease I would check other florists. There's other florist out there that can give you a great deal. IMO GL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • AlispidaliAlispidali member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh!  That's tough I see what you are saying.  Although, I don't think that taking forever on the quote means that she won't come though on the wedding.  If you are having doubts make an appt with another florist.  Meanwhile give her a call to make sure she didn't forget about you.  A lot of people don't check there e-mail daily.  I'm sure she will pull through.
  • caleb0318caleb0318 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, her not coming through on the wedding day is me just be crazy! lol
    But you're right, there are other florists out there so on to looking at a few more.

Thanks girls! I knew this but I felt like I needed someone else to tell me! lol
  • Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, definitely talk with other florist. If she can't follow through on this then I would probably have a problem working with her because I would think that communication is not her strong point.
    edited December 2011
    Kitty- Kind of what I was feeling! LOVE your siggy pic, by the way!
  • edited December 2011
    Which florist is this? I met with a Deb from Flowers n Things who gave me a written quote on the spot and her prices were actually pretty good. I still wanna call a few other places and see if they can beat her quote though.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Jenn! :)
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you really love her and her work, i would call her and see what is going on and if she gives an excuse then maybe look for another florist since there are tons out there that would be willing to help ASAP.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would call again, but definitely don't limit yourself to just her.  Check around to see if there are other florists you love that have better communication. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I have a problem with bad communication. I'm really heavily into emailing, so I feel like everyone else should be too. Lol. That being said, I usually give people about a week to follow up, if not, I move on. GL.
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!
    Twinkle- I'm the same way. I connect to the world through email and I tend to not realize not everyone is the same! lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards