New York-Western

Officiant in the fingerlakes near Watkins Glen?

My fiance and I were going to have a catholic ceremony (i'm catholic, he's not) but when we met the Deacon of the church we were planning to be marriend in, we decided we wanted to go in another direction. Spiritual but not specifically Catholic. Our reception is at a restaurant on Seneca Lake and we are now in the process of figuring out who will officiate and where.  Any suggestions for someone who does a great job?

Re: Officiant in the fingerlakes near Watkins Glen?

• I might try the Central NY board with this question. We are more Buffalo/Rochester on this board.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_officiant-in-the-fingerlakes-near-watkins-glen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:622Discussion:9d82f195-7490-4510-952a-b3577085cab5Post:661ac95e-8255-4601-acda-6d562eae9057">Re: Officiant in the fingerlakes near Watkins Glen?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I might try the Central NY board with this question. We are more Buffalo/Rochester on this board.
    Posted by degrea[/QUOTE]
     <div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Thank you!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards